Deputy Sheriff I
Salary Range: $42,500.00 Annually Onwards
Campbell County Sheriff’s Office is accepting applications from men and women interested in a law enforcement career.
The Campbell County Sheriff’s Office is the primary law enforcement agency in Campbell County. It is an organization dedicated to professionalism and service to the community, and employment within this agency offers a great opportunity to those persons who seek a career in law enforcement.
Full time positions include County health/dental benefits and a retirement package provided by the Virginia Retirement System (VRS).
General Application Requirements
All Applicants are required to:
- Be at least 18 years of age or older (21 if applying for deputy sheriff positions);
- Possess a high school diploma, GED, or higher degree (Associate degree preferred);
- Have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Be technically skilled in applicable equipment;
- Be able to provide exemplary customer service;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills; and
- Consent to an extensive background investigation.