Campus Police Dispatcher
Open Until Filled
The Campus Police Dispatcher performs the daily functions of dispatch. Receive emergency and non-emergency calls for service. Monitors field activity and records confidential information into Law Enforcement Databases.
- Operates and maintains security of law enforcement equipment.
- Monitors multi-frequency system and answers and screens incoming multi-line telephone calls to coordinate field unit public safety activity.
- Monitors alarm systems, 24-hour recorder systems, and multi-agency dispatch equipment to ensure functionality; responds to alarms and equipment malfunctions.
- Inputs, updates, requests, and transmits confidential query information to ensure current, accurate public safety and criminal records in support of a certified police agency.
- Accesses various confidential and law enforcement databases to provide meaningful information to a variety of sources.
- Performs a variety of office law enforcement and judicial support tasks including data entry of police reports and warrants.
- Performs all other duties and responsibilities as assigned or directed by the supervisor.
- High school diploma or GED.
- One to three years of related experience.
- The ability to obtain an Arizona Criminal Justice Information System Level A Certification.
- An equivalent combination of certification, education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above.