911 EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER – Coeur d Alene, Idaho
- Extensive paid training programs – we pay to train you!
- Serve THE community
- No degree needed
- Only 6 months of work experience needed
- Excellent compensation and benefit package including retirement!
- $19.35 – $26.33 DOE per hour to start (includes $.50 shift differential)
- Extensive Employer Paid Certification and Training Program (see website for full details)
- Public Employees Retirement System of Idaho (PERSI) pension plan with 5 year vesting, 11.94% employer contribution and lifetime payout upon retirement
- Excellent and comprehensive benefits package. For example, employee-only medical/dental/vision premium of only $55.33 per month (nicotine free rate). View our entire benefits package.
- 40 hours of paid vacation after 6 months of full time employment
- View the full job description on our website.
DO YOU QUALIFY?
- High School Diploma or GED and 6 months work experience (does not need to be related experience). Must complete an Emergency Communications Officer Course within eighteen months (18) of hiring.
- Valid driver’s license and insurable
- Ability to keyboard 3321 key strokes per hour (KPH) – Required
APPLY ONLINE: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/kcgov/jobs/2976707/emergency-communications-officer-911?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs
Must successfully pass the County’s pre-employment and subsequent random drug tests. Must also pass a stringent Sheriff’s Office background and selection process to include: Oral Board, Skills Testing, Psychological and Polygraph Examination. Please view the automatic disqualifiers for working with the Sheriff’s Office before applying.
EOE/Vets Preference/Drug Free Workplace