City of San Mateo, San
Public Safety Dispatch
Close Date: Continuous
Salary: $5,742.00 -
The City of San Mateo is currently taking applications for the position of
Dispatcher I. This is a continuous
Some telephone or dispatcher experience is highly desirable. Bi-lingual
skills are desirable.
Equivalent to graduation from high school.
LAW ENFORCEMENT TEST
PREPARATION:™ to help
you prepare for your upcoming exam.
Most law enforcement agencies require candidates to pass a
JobTestPrep offers custom made PrepPacks
Start practicing for your Law enforcement test here! These
guides will help you pass the exam and outperform your competition.
- English usage, spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Standard radio or telephone communications receiving and
- Modern office procedures, methods and computer equipment
- Learn standard broadcasting procedures and rules
- Learn to operate a computer aided dispatch system quickly and
- Understand and follow written and oral instructions
- Speak clearly and precisely
- Work various shifts and work well under pressure
- Exercise good judgment and make sound decisions in emergency
- Type at a speed necessary for adequate job performance
- Learn department procedures and policies
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships